Masters Level, 8 Courses (32 Credits)
- LDL Topics Course: EPOL 481 / EPS 431* New Learning
- Ed Psych Foundations Course: EPSY 408* Learning and Human Development with Educational Technologies
- Social Foundations Course: Designated social foundations courses, as available. Check here for a list of the courses.
- 3 500-Level Electives: LDL or non-LDL courses
- 2 Other Electives: LDL or non-LDL courses, 400 or 500 level
- Program Plan (filled out online to submit for review by your advisor)
- Sample Program Planning Worksheet
LDL and Non-LDL Electives
LDL Elective: Any course taught by Dr. Mary Kalantzis or Dr. Bill Cope. View descriptions of all LDL Courses
Non-LDL Elective: Any course not taught by Dr. Mary Kalantzis or Dr. Bill Cope offered online by other programs in the College of Education or other colleges.
See Course Explorer for a list of all course options available in an upcoming term.
Online Course Options: LDL program participants are strongly encouraged to take courses offered in other online programs in the College of Education. Course instructor and program adviser approval is required. The College of Education offers between 25 and 35 online courses each semester and 10 to 15 courses in the summer, providing a variety of options to help meet your scheduling needs. The College of Information Sciences also offers a large variety of online courses.
In This Section
Non-Degree and Certificate of Specialization (Online only)
Graduate Certificate (CERT) (Online or On-Campus)
Technology Endorsement (Add-on) (Online or On-campus)
Masters of Education (EdM) (Online or On-campus)
Doctoral Program (EdD – Online or On-campus; PhD – On-campus only)
—–From Doctoral Coursework to the Dissertation
—–Early Research Project for the Doctor of Philosophy
See also: Courses and LDL Program FAQ