Masters Level, 8 Courses (32 Credits)
- LDL Topics Course: EPOL 481 / EPS 431* New Learning
- Ed Psych Foundations Course: EPSY 408* Learning and Human Development with Educational Technologies
- Social Foundations Course: Designated social foundations courses, as available. Check here for a list of the courses.
- 3 500-Level Electives: LDL or non-LDL courses
- 2 Other Electives: LDL or non-LDL courses, 400 or 500 level
LDL and Non-LDL Electives
Online Course Options: LDL program participants are strongly encouraged to take courses offered in other online programs in the College of Education. Course instructor and program adviser approval is required. The College of Education offers between 25 and 35 online courses each semester and 10 to 15 courses in the summer, providing a variety of options to help meet your scheduling needs. The College of Information Sciences also offers a large variety of online courses.
In This Section