Our goal is to enable all students to be able to meet their learning goals. Grades are thus not based on any predetermined curve of success and failure. Submitted works can be published after further revision. If you are unhappy with your grade, you are welcome to revise work in order to have it re-graded. You will be able to track your progress towards course objectives in the Analytics area of CGScholar.
Analytics alone do not determine your final grade. It is important to address core requirements, as outlined below.
Final Grade Assessment
As noted above, a lesser grade may be assessed if certain requirements have not been met. Similarly, a final grade will be assessed after the following minimum requirements have been met:
- Works 1 and 2 have been submitted for instructor review (be sure to submit the revision of your work after both peer and TA review)
- Works 1 and 2 meet the minimum word count for the main body of the work
- Work 1 has at least 10 scholarly sources, with at least 2 of those being from the list found here
- Works 1 and 2 have a Self-Review
- Works 1 and 2 use the CGScholar structure tool
- 5 individual updates have been posted in the course community, including the essential Admin Update 1B (see course community)
Syllabus: In This Section